How do you get a title for a vehicle that’s maybe a classic car that hasn’t been titled in a while and that, maybe, you didn’t get the right paperwork when you purchased it? Well, classic cars, because they’re older, have a couple methods that might be available to you. 

The first one is a bonded title. Many states allow you to do a bonded title process to get a title in your name without having the old title for the vehicle. If that doesn’t work if your state doesn’t allow for bonding to titles, there’s a VT Reds transfer process where you get a registration from out of state and then you transfer it to your state. 

You can read about that at Be aware that all of these processes are available for you to do yourself without having to pay a company. There are a lot of online companies that will charge you hundreds of dollars. To get a title When it’s a process you can do yourself, you’ll see on our website that there’s an option to have us help you with it if you’d like, but it’s not required. We give you all the information you need to do it yourself. 

So if you have a classic car, an older car that you didn’t get the paperwork on, that’s very common. Even motorcycles are very common. You can check out our website,, to see what methods are available for you to use to get a title in your name.