Answers About Getting A Replacement Title

What information do I need to obtain a replacement title?
You will need the vehicle identification number (V.I.N.) or hull identification number.
The year and model of the vehicle, and new owners name is needed to process the title.
In some cases, we may also need the vehicle weight or GVW.

How long does the process take?
Depending on the circumstances, it may take a few days, or up to a few weeks. We will give you a closer turnaround time when the vehicle info is received. We will always look for the quickest way to get your lost title recovered.

How much does the replacement title cost?
Each case is unique. Please contact us for pricing specific to your situation. In many cases, you can do it yourself absolutely FREE! See our information on how to get a free replacement title.

Can you get a title for an abandoned vehicle without a title?
Yes, send the information on the form, and we will contact you immediately.

Can you get me a title for a repossessed vehicle without a title?
Yes, repossessions are a common reason for a title recovery.

Can you get a replacement title for a damaged title?
Yes. If you have a damaged title it may make the process easier. We have also helped clients who purchased a car with a title but the seller signed in the wrong place and the DMV is resisting making the title transfer.

Can you get a title in any state?
Yes, we cover all 50 states. We have successfully recovered lost titles all across the country. Often times working with mulitple states DMV’s as the car was last titled in a state where it no longer resides.

Want a title recovery specialist to complete the appropriate paperwork for you?

Please fill out the form below and a title professional will get in touch with you about our services.